Pride Soccer is thrilled to announce the dates of the next session (Fall 2017) of the Pride Panthers TOPSoccer. The sessions will all take place at Cottonwood Creek Park (link to location) and will take place on the following dates/times:
- Session 1 – Saturday Aug. 26 – 3-4pm (Cottonwood Creek Park)
- Session 2 – Saturday Sept. 2 – 3-4pm (Cottonwood Creek Park)
- Session 3 – Saturday Sept. 9 – 3-4pm (Cottonwood Creek Park)
- Session 4 – Saturday Sept. 16 – 3-4pm (Cottonwood Creek Park)
- Session 5 – Saturday Sept. 23 – 3-4pm (Cottonwood Creek Park)
Tops Panthers is a program created by the Pride Soccer Club to teach athletes with Special Needs about the most popular sport in the world, SOCCER! Each practice is specifically designed for the enjoyment, safety, education, and success of Special Needs Athletes in Colorado Springs. Each session will introduce TOPS Panthers Soccer Players and Competitive High School Age Players from our community. By bringing these teams together,TOPS Panther Soccer will provide individual training and attention to each Panther Player. It also gives Competitive Players the chance to share their knowledge and make a difference in their community. If you or your team would like to volunteer to be a part of this new program please e-mail Yvette Root at email@example.com.
To register a player please create an account and then sign up for the sessions.