The College Fit Finder provides our players with a competitive advantage over a typical student-athlete navigating the recruiting process. This comprehensive system allows for individuals to take ownership of their future by equipping them with tools necessary to find a home at the college level. As a club, we are committed to not only player development but truly being a catalyst in helping our players fulfill their dreams of playing collegiate soccer and accessing higher education. The College Fit Finder will provide uniformity to the club’s recruiting efforts and will allow for our coaching staff to take a much more personal approach in helping our athletes throughout the process.
We look forward to facilitating the recruiting eff orts of every family looking to play at the next level. Features include:
- College Search: Find schools that are a great match for you based off of academics, athletics, location, cost, enrollment, major, campus setting, schools type, and/or religious setting
- Favorites List: Save schools to your favorites list to continuing researching
- Correspondence Tracking: Track and organize all of your communication with every college program
- Calendar: See all of your communication with all colleges in a calendar view
- College Calculator: Decide which school is right for you by comparing colleges side by side
- Tasklist: See how proactive you are being in the recruiting process by completing tasks along the way
- Branded Player Profile: Send to college coaches to review your information.
- Online Team Website: College Coaches can view all player’s individual profiles from one screen
- Printable Team Brochures: Push one button and create a team brochure to hand to
College Coaches at your showcases.
- Monitor Player Activity: Staff Coaches have access to see how proactive each player is being and can better facilitate a player’s individual process.
Diego Zaltron (U15-19 Boys Director)
firstname.lastname@example.org/719 597-6700 x209
AJ Adcock (U15-19 Girls Director)
email@example.com/719 597-6700 x204