Complex Map (PDF)Complex Map
Pride Soccer Complex
- 8700 East Woodmen Rd (Please note our office is located at 5955 Lehman Dr)
- From I-25, at exit 149, east on Woodmen Rd. (8 miles) to Mohawk Rd.
- South at Mohawk to parking area and fields.
- Alcohol, tobacco and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Food, gum, sunflower seed or other seed casings are not allowed at field level.
- Dogs are allowed but MUST be leashed at all times. We also ask that you clean up after your dog so everyone enjoys the complex.
- Parking in designated areas. Handicap areas are marked with Blue striped poles, no parking areas with red striped poles and walkways are marked yellow striped poles.
THE COMPLEX STORY
Pride Soccer was one of the first soccer clubs in Colorado to own and manage their own soccer complex. The membership is the owners. In 1998 the club purchased the 80 acres of land located off Woodmen Rd with the vision to build soccer fields. It was obvious even 20 years ago that the need for open areas for youth to play soccer was not keeping up with the growth of our community. The development of the complex has been broken into V phases. (View pictures from Construction Process)
- Phase I- The opening of Field 1, 9/18/2004
- Phase II- The opening of Field 2, 2005
- Phase III- The opening of Field 3, 2007 as well as base work for a 4th field.
- Phase IV- Retaining walls, seating area and drainage system, 2008
- Phase V- 2-9v9 fields, 2-7v7 fields, parking area improvements and storm water requirements for the area west of the berm.
A championship pitch with stadium seating, a clubhouse with an indoor field and club offices and lighting on 4 of the current fields are just a few of the items still to come. Colorado Springs continues to grow and be voted one of the nicest places to live in the US. We want to continue to improve our complex to grow with this great community. Our hope is to foster new partnerships within the community to help us achieve the vision.
If you are interested in using the fields please contact the office at 719-597-6700 ext 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.