While we do our utmost to offer the best possible environment and coaching for every player, we accept that there is potential for problems to arise. We have a structure in place at the club for dealing with such issues and resolving them as quickly and smoothly as possible.
These may include the following…
Playing time, role on the team or problems with a coach
When considering your options, please take into account the following…
- Have you asked your son or daughter what the main areas of focus have been in training recently?
- Has the player done everything they can to improve his or her game?
- Has the player taken on board the recommendations given in their 1 on 1 evaluation?
The first step is to talk to the coach. Depending on the age group, this might come from the player first rather than the parent.
If you need additional assistance, please consider talking with your Age Group Director of Coaching or, in the case of the Recreational Program, the Technical Director.
There may be social issues or other things that you might want to discuss with a member of staff at Pride Soccer.
- Have you approached the coach concerned?
- If you need additional assistance after consulting the coach, please consider talking with your Age Group Director of Coaching or, in the case of the Recreational Program, the Technical Director.
For a staff directory, including Age Group Directors, please click here